Thursday, July 28, 2011

Excerpts from Garrett's Third Letter from the MTC


Well, this week has been great.  I won’t bore you with the usual details of studying Khmae and the gospel.  I will just say that both are going well and that they are improving everyday.   

Every Wednesday we exchange our sheets for new ones.  Last Wednesday I made the mistake of grabbing the packet of sheets in which the fitted sheet that is supposed to go over the bed is too small.  It will not stay on, which causes my feet to get tangled and makes me wake up, etc.  It’s been rather annoying, and I have now named my bed, "the bed of Misery." I will take a picture of how it looks after I get up...it’s ridiculous.  Tomorrow I will get a new set though, so everything should be good.  
 
This week has been really good, and I have felt the spirit very strong. It is weird; you can feel it anywhere.  In devotionals, class, personal study, etc. It is great, and I really like being here.  I have also been reading a lot, especially the Book of Mormon during my personal time.  It’s such an interesting book, and I really love reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment